BJ’s Wholesale Club Holiday Hours ~ Open or Closed Today?
General opening hours and holiday hours of operation.
Note, that most stores have reduced hours on Sundays.
BJ’s Wholesale Club Holiday Hours and General Hours of Operation.
The majority of BJ’s Wholesale Clubs generally stay open on the following holidays, though reduced hours may apply:
– New Year’s Day: 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (MLK Day)
– Valentine’s Day
– Presidents Day
– Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday
– St. Patrick’s Day
– Good Friday
– Easter Sunday: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
– Easter Monday
– Cinco de Mayo
– Mother’s Day
– Memorial Day
– Father’s Day
– Independence Day (4th of July)
– Labor Day
– Columbus Day
– Veterans Day
– Black Friday: 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
– Cyber Monday
– Christmas Eve: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
– New Year’s Eve: 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM
The majority of BJ’s Wholesale Clubs are closed for business on the following holidays:
– Thanksgiving Day
– Christmas Day
What time does BJ’s open? When does BJ’s close? Regular hours may vary by location, but this schedule is common to many clubs:
Monday to Sunday Hours.
– Monday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
– Tuesday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
– Wednesday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
– Thursday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
– Friday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
– Saturday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
– Sunday 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Commonly, stores open later than normal and close earlier than normal on major holidays, such as Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day and New Years Day. The majority of stores close EARLY on Christmas Eve and close LATER than normal on Black Friday. We recommend that you call ahead to check the exact BJ’s Wholesale Club holiday hours of operation . .
DISCLAIMER: Holiday hours and opening hours listed here are generally up-to-date, but some locations, especially outlets located in malls and airports, may have differing opening hours.
Add Your Feedback – Comments and Complaints.
We encourage you to add corrections, comments, or company complaints, in the comment section below.