August 22, 2022 by Admin
Christmas Tree Shops Holiday Hours ~ Open or Closed Today?
General opening hours and holiday hours of operation.
Note, that most stores have reduced hours on Sundays.
Christmas Tree Shops Holiday Hours and General Hours of Operation.
The majority of Christmas Tree Shops stores generally stay open on the following holidays, though reduced hours may apply:
– New Year’s Day
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (MLK Day)
– Valentine’s Day
– Presidents Day
– Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday
– St. Patrick’s Day
– Good Friday
– Easter Monday
– Cinco de Mayo
– Mother’s Day
– Memorial Day
– Father’s Day
– Independence Day (4th of July)
– Labor Day
– Columbus Day
– Veterans Day
– Thanksgiving Day ONLY in Waterford, CT (6:00 PM-1:00AM); Watertown, NY (8:00 PM-1:00AM); and Albany, NY (opens at 6:00 PM)
– Black Friday: Opens at 6:00AM
– Cyber Monday
– Christmas Eve
– New Year’s Eve
The majority of Christmas Tree Shops stores are closed for business on the following holidays:
– Easter Sunday
– Thanksgiving Day (see above for exceptions)
– Christmas Day
What time do Christmas Tree Shops open? When does Christmas Tree Shops close?
General Hours of Operation
These are the typical hours of operation, though the exact times can vary from location to location:
Monday to Sunday Hours.
– Monday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
– Tuesday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
– Wednesday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
– Thursday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
– Friday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
– Saturday 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
– Sunday 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Commonly, stores open later than normal and close earlier than normal on major holidays, such as Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day and New Years Day. The majority of stores close EARLY on Christmas Eve and close LATER than normal on Black Friday. We recommend that you call ahead to check the exact Christmas Tree Shops holiday hours of operation .
DISCLAIMER: Holiday hours and opening hours listed here are generally up-to-date, but some locations, especially outlets located in malls and airports, may have differing opening hours.
Add Your Feedback – Comments and Complaints.
We encourage you to add corrections, comments, or company complaints, in the comment section below.