September 9, 2022 by Admin
Sam’s Club Holiday Hours ~ Open or Closed Today?
General opening hours and holiday hours of operation.
Note, that most stores have reduced hours on Sundays.
Sam’s Club Holiday Hours and General Hours of Operation.
The majority of Sam’s Club warehouse stores are OPEN on these holidays:
– Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (MLK Day)
– Valentine’s Day
– Presidents Day
– Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday
– St. Patrick’s Day
– Good Friday
– Easter Monday
– Cinco de Mayo
– Mother’s Day
– Memorial Day 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM
– Father’s Day
– Independence Day (4th of July) 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM
– Labor Day 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM
– Columbus Day
– Veterans Day
– Black Friday: Opens at 7:00AM
– Cyber Monday
– Christmas Eve
– New Year’s Eve
The majority of Sam’s Clubs are closed for business on the following holidays:
– New Year’s Day
– Easter Sunday
– Thanksgiving Day
– Christmas Day
What time does Sam’s Club open? When does Sam’s Club close? Regular hours may vary by location, but this schedule is common to many Clubs:
Monday to Sunday Hours.
– Monday 10:00 AM to 8:30 PM
– Tuesday 10:00 AM to 8:30 PM
– Wednesday 10:00 AM to 8:30 PM
– Thursday 10:00 AM to 8:30 PM
– Friday 10:00 AM to 8:30 PM
– Saturday 9:00 AM to 8:30 PM
– Sunday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Business & Plus Members enjoy exclusive shopping times of 7:00 AM to 10:00AM Monday-Friday and 7:00 AM to 9:00AM Saturday. Pharmacy hours can vary. Sam’s Club holiday hours of operation . .
DISCLAIMER: Holiday hours and opening hours listed here are generally up-to-date, but some locations, especially outlets located in malls and airports, may have differing opening hours.
Add Your Feedback – Comments and Complaints.
We encourage you to add corrections, comments, or company complaints, in the comment section below.